We Offer The Most Complete Products Innovation In The Energy Sector Market. The list is comprehensive and involves many of our stock grades, all which can be profiled to size and processed further if required.
- Boiler Plate - BS1501-161-430B 223-490B ASME SA 516-60,65, 70 EN10028 P265GH, P355GH
- Chrome Molybdenum - SA 387-GR 11, 12, 5,9, 22,91, EN10028 10, CRM09.10, 13 CRMO4.5, 16MO3
- Abrasion Resistant - AR 400, AR 450, AR 500,
- Structural Grades - EN10025 S275 JR, S355J2+N, S355J2W (Weather resistant) S460NL
Waste & Recycling Sector
Champak Steel & Engg. Co. offers protection against wear and corrosion in the waste management and recycling industries. Designed for severe impact and abrasion. Custom fabrications are available and can be designed, rolled and cut to the specific needs of the application. Arcoplate's wear plate reduces maintenance cost, provides for less downtime and increases production.
The shipbuilding industry is an international marketplace with heavy supply demands for high quality Alloys and Special Alloys Steel Plates.
Our range of steels includes in Shipbuilding Steel Products
- Shipbuilding steel plate
- Bulb flats for Plate Stiffening
- Fabricated steel sections
- Floor Plating
Oil & Gas Sector
We supply pressure vessel, Wear Abrasion Resistant Steel Plates and industrial boiler steels to the world's leading fabricators, oil and gas companies. The demands placed on quality and performance of our steels is high. Our Alloy Steel and carbon steel plates are supplied under stringent testing and predominantly come from Western European steel mills which are renowned for their quality.